Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1 Year Referral Anniversary!

Mitin, Jordan, Havilah, Daddy, Benjamin, & Sister in Ethiopia ~ 2011
Last year today, we received a Referral unique to our family from our adoption agency.  Here is the announcement on their blog of our referral.

Today, as I wash dishes with my dear little sister, I stand amazed at the Lord's goodness and grace.  It is amazing to watch my new siblings-- first being providently picked out for us, adopted and grafted into our family as I realize that I have been adopted and am grafted into the Lord's family by His grace!

Someday Havilah and Benjamin will see how blessed they are to be able to be in a family that absolutely loves and cherishes them!  Today, I realize how blessed I am to be able to call the Lord my Abba, Father (Romans 8:15).

Benjamin Abezu
 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. ~Galatians 4:5

Havilah Tirfe
Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 
~Ephesians 1:5-6

Thank you, Jesus for giving us Havilah and Benjamin~ and for grating them into our family!!

Behold, children are an heritage from the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward.
~Psalm 127:3

Posted By:
~The Big Sister :)


Related Posts: Prayer | August 9, 2010

No comments: