Monday, June 20, 2011

Calling All Adoptive Daughters & Moms!!


Check out the new blog-

Blog Purpose:


The purpose of this blog (braidsandbeyond.wordpress.com) is to document my journey of learning how to do and take care of my younger sister’s lovely, curly hair as well as encourage other young ladies (and moms!) in learning more about extremely, curly hair! 

Source

Be sure to check out the blog and consider receiving updates (subscription on sidebar)!

Happy Braiding........... and beyond :)

2 comments:

Marjolaine Belley said...

Hello!
I saw that you list ‘’Pendragon : Sword of His Father’’ as one of your favorite movies! Same for us! In fact, we are great friends with the makers/actors of the film; and we were able to be in a couple of the film shoots! I thought you might be interested in seeing my pictures of Pendragon filming and such! I just posted about our Pendragon experience….and more posts will be coming, with plenty of neat pictures! Visit my blog here : http : //mazzoumemories.blogspot.com Comment and tell us what your fav. scene and/or characters are in Pendragon!

Savories of Life said...

I am Marjolaines siter! Do come over