It's almost unreal and yet at the same time it's so amazing to think that our Daddy is going to be heading off to Africa on Saturday! I wish I were going with him!! =)
I wanted to type a few important prayer requests here and if any of you dear friends are interested in receiving the full scoop--email us and I'll send you the "large email".
Basically, our major prayer requests right now are:
- Getting Daddy Ready- We need to make sure that he has all the right papers on/with him!
- Travel- He'll be making two stops on the way there and three on the way back!
- Safety- Air Travel, Layovers, Driving in Ethiopia,...
- Bonding- Daddy will be meeting the Little Ones and giving them a photo album of their new family! :)
- Court Date- Which is the 22nd in Ethiopia, but the 21st here--we'll all be sleeping in the US while court goes on in Ethiopia.
Now to quote my dear mother....
Adoption is such a HUGE spiritual battle. We know that the Lord is in control and that He will not let go of us!! Really, this is His adoption journey for us and we are so blessed and privileged to be a part of what He is doing!---
Thank you all for your prayers!!!
Merry Christmas & Ye Ganna Baal
~The Big Sister :)