Saturday, October 2, 2010

Adoption Update!!

Shiloh & Bethany in the Lone Star State
Hello All!

I thought I would do a quick update since we haven't posted anything in a long time and some of you have started asking questions (y'all know who you are ;))...  So, for now here is the latest updates!
  • As of September 28th, 2010 the Ethiopian Courts have officially opened so we are now officially waiting (although we have been) for a court date which could come very soon!  So, please be praying that we receive one soon!!
  • We were also notified that our little ones' dossier are complete!  This means that they are ready for a court date!
  • Lastly, if anyone is interested...  Posted Here is the update about our accepted referral on our Agency's blog.  :)
Thank you all for your prayers and Lord willing we will hopefully have another update posted here soon!

Posted By:
~The Big Sister :)

6 comments:

Bethany Ward said...

I'm so excited you you all!!! I have been, and will continue to pray for you and your new siblings!!!
Love,
Bethany

Ebenezer Forest Farm said...

Thank you so much, Bethany!!

Love,
~Shiloh

Green Gardening Girl said...

Yay!!! God is SO good!!!

I can't wait to "meet" them!!

Green Gardening Girl said...

Yay!! God is SO good!!! Praise the Lord!!!

Green Gardening Girl said...

And are your glasses new Shiloh? They are so cute!!

Ebenezer Forest Farm said...

Green Gardening Girl:

Thank you for your comments!

My glasses are about a year or two old now, but I've had glasses for awhile now... the pictures you all see of me are when I'm wearing my contacts. :)

~Shiloh