Monday, August 9, 2010

"Prayer"


With so many decisions to make our family is often kneeling before the King of kings and praying that we would discover His perfect plan for our lives!  So.... here are some Scriptures we thought we would share on "prayer".

Pray without ceasing. ~1 Thessalonians 5:19

Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.  ~Psalm 5:2

Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.  ~Psalm 55:7

Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  ~Jeremiah 29:12

Here are a few points you can pray about for our family (1 Thessalonians 5:25)

  • That our family would discover the Lord’s perfect plan for us in this adoption journey.
  • That we (especially our parents) would able be able to make wise decisions.
  • Lastly, Ethiopia...  For the many Orphans to be placed, for quick processes, and particularly for the rulers in Ethiopia.  See related post here.  

Check back soon!

Posted By:

~The Big Sister :)

3 comments:

Auntie Kaggy said...

Ok will pray! We are getting ready for our last day in London! we fly back to u.s.a. tomorrow!

Love,
Kag

Unexpected Treasure said...

WE ARE PRAYING!! May the Lord's wisdom and love guide you!

Lydia

Ebenezer Forest Farm said...

Thank you Auntie Kaggy & Mrs. W.!