Well... things were going along quite smoothly when a HUGE bump in the adoption road surprised us! In the midst of all sorts of opinions... questions... and lots of confusion.... it appears that there will be some changes in the travel to Ethiopia. There is talk of both parents having to appear in court... there is talk of two different trips to Ethiopia.... and there is more talk. As a family, we have chosen to pray and depend on our Lord Jesus to see us through. We don't have any definitive answers as of yet... so we would really appreciate your prayers right now to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords! We would really like it if nothing changes at all.... so we are waiting.... We will update when we know more!
May our LORD bless you!